Renewal Coffee Shop is located inside of the Ryan Arts Center
Hours of Operation
Tuesday -Friday 3pm-6pm
(closed Sunday and Monday)
This paid internship position is to provide the candidate with a 4-week intensive training experience at Renewal Coffee. The educational training program will follow a curriculum with HOSPITALITY being at the foundation of the internship. Hospitality is the most transferable skill of being a barista, so there will be focus on communication and customer service. The candidate will act in accordance with Renewal Coffee’s policies and protocols laid out by the instructor.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service and create an environment where the customer comes first.
- Be attentive and punctual.
- Enjoy work and life.
- Keep it clean.
- Work and communicate well with others.
- Work with honesty and integrity.
- Demonstrate initiative.
Summary of Candidate’s Key Qualifications:
- Outgoing and can communicate well with others.
- Have a desire to learn about coffee and the service industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including giving and receiving feedback on quality of services.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Be willing to learn at an intensive pace.
- While performing duties, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk; use hands to handle and feel; use legs to crouch and kneel.
EMAIL email@example.com for an application