RyanArts Facility Rentals
The Ryan Arts & Culture Center offers affordable rental spaces for all of your meeting, celebration, and performance needs! Our staff will work closely with you to prepare one of our versatile spaces in a way that accommodates the unique needs of your event.
Give us a call at (412) 331-1685 ext. 310 to make a rental request today!
- Retractable theater seating for up to 130 guests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hanging projector and screen
- Access to theater lighting and sound services*
Monday - Thursday $275.00
Friday - Saturday $475.00
Performance Event Rates
Monday - Thursday $350.00
Friday - Sunday $450.00
- If lighting and sound services are needed, RyanArts will provide House Technician at a rate of $35/hr.
- House Technicians must be paid for a minimum 4 hours of service.
- Any technical design elements must be submitted to House Technician at least 72 hours prior to event.
- If alcohol will be present in any capacity, RyanArts will provide an insured, RAMP-certified bartender at a rate of $35/hr.
- Bartenders must be paid for a minimum 4 hours of service.
- Alcohol-related requests must be laid out at least 30 days prior to event.
*Technical Services offered at an additional fee
**No open flame permitted in theater
- Wall hangings and pedestals available for display of art exhibits
- Opening night reception included in long-term gallery rental
- Portable projector and screen available upon request
- Comfortably seats up to 30 for meetings*
Lunch area will be provided for an additional $50.
Hold an Opening Night Reception in Baverso Theater for an additional $100!
All other Art Gallery rentals will be suspended for the length of any exhibitions.
*No rentals are offered in the Art Gallery while exhibits are on display
**No food is permitted in the Art Gallery
We have several different studio spaces to serve a variety of different purposes:
- 2 Dance Studios
- Open space, perfect for rehearsals and lessons
- Drawing Studio
- Private space, ideal for classes and meetings
- Children's Art Studio
- Smaller furniture to suit a younger crowd
- Pottery/Sculpture Studio
BUsiness Hour Rates
$20.00/hr. per room
$35.00/hr. per room
*Please note that renters are responsible for providing their own materials and technology
Unless otherwise noted, prices listed reflect minimum fee for facility usage of any length under 5 hours. Events extending beyond 5 hours will be subject to an additional $30/hr. charge to cover house management.
Set-up and clean-up times are included in 5-hr base rate. If additional prep time is needed, house management costs my apply.